Dentist in Balcatta offers free dental implant consultation
A visit to the dentist has traditionally invoked feelings of apprehension. Not just because of fear of pain. But also because of the high cost of dental consultations and procedures. From simple check-ups to complex ones like getting implants, dental visits do tend to cause a ‘dent’ in the budget! But now, getting a dental implant just became easier. Comfort Care Dental, Balcatta, offers free consultations for patients needing dental implants.
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is the closest one can come to natural teeth. It is the most sustainable option and is the best replacement for missing teeth. A dental implant consists of a titanium post that takes the place of the root and gets fixed into the jaw bone with an artificial crown on top. This crown functions like a natural tooth, filling the gap without damaging the gums or the neighbouring teeth. It is a permanent fixture that does not require extra care. Unlike dentures, which need to be removed and, despite being well-fit, can cause discomfort. Comfort Care Dental, a trusted name in dental care for over fifty years, offers free consultations for dental implants in Balcatta.
What are the benefits of a dental implant?
- Long-lasting and convenient - dental implants can last for many years. They do not require more care than regular teeth.
- Promotes oral health - when a tooth goes missing, other problems can occur in the gap, like gum disease and shifting of the remaining teeth. An implant prevents these problems by filling in the gaps.
- Preserving healthy teeth - since an implant does not need the support of other teeth, the healthy teeth do not get damaged.
- Saving the structure of the face and the jawbone - a missing tooth can cause sagging of the facial structure due to bone loss. A dental implant will prevent that from happening and stimulate the growth of the bone.
- Boosts confidence - a dental implant looks like the real thing! The care taken ensures that the artificial tooth looks just like the original one and does not stand out, adding a sparkle to your smile.
- Improvement in oral functions - speaking and eating improve with dental implants. An individual can speak clearly because the implant does not move around as dentures do. Eating is comfortable as the individual can chew well. An implant is sturdier than a denture.
Types of Dental Implants
Comfort Care Dental is a well-known and trusted Dentist in Balcatta and has treated three generations in over fifty years of their practice. They provide the following types of dental implants:
- Single Implants - for a single missing tooth. It is a durable solution that does not require more care than natural teeth.
- Multiple Implants - multiple missing teeth make eating difficult, and the gaps can be unappealing. Implants can solve these issues. The root is ingrained into the jawbone and forms a strong and long-lasting base for the artificial tooth. These implants can be in the form of many single ones, in a group, or even an arch. They support the bone and facial structure.
- Implants Supported Dentures - these are a better fit than regular dentures. They don’t slip or make clicking sounds because they are fixed.
- All On X Implants - these are fixed complete dentures.
- Implant Supported Bridges - are durable and natural looking.
Over fifty years of exceptional dental services
Besides Dental Implants, Comfort Care Dental also provides other dental services at affordable costs. The team consists of highly-trained professionals with lots of experience. Quality service, state-of-the-art equipment, and technology ensure that each patient has a comfortable and relaxed experience. The staff is compassionate and gentle and provides the best patient-care facilities with a smile. Book your free consultation for dental implants with Comfort Care dental. Call (08) 9349-0800.